Home > News > Stan Co Co Tote

Stan Co Co Tote

21 September 2020

Share this article:share on twitter share on facebook

After careful consideration the Trustees have decided that the Tote will remain suspended for a further period.
The Trustees will continue to monitor the situation regarding Covid 19 but the safety of our collectors - and subscribers - remains paramount.
Please contact Ian Engall ( 250132) if you have any query relating to the Tote.
Thank you for your continued support.
Trustees - Stan Co Co Tote / Stanton Village Trust.