The Government public health guidelines are a considerable challenge to Stanton Parish Council. The Parish Council is aware of its duty of care both to public and its staff.
It is not feasible for Stanton Parish Council to provide the following:
• Provision of Stewards
• Arrange a booking system
• Relocate equipment for social distancing
• Clean equipment daily
• Provide cleaning equipment
Stanton Parish Council has carried out the following in relation to the re-opening of Play Areas and Open-Air Gyms:
1. Carried out Risk Assessments including COVID-19 risks
2. Carried out safety checks on all sites
3. All touch points have been sprayed with anti-bacterial spray
4. Signage has been produced and erected on the play areas
Whilst all possible practical measures have been put in place the users of this equipment do so at their own choice and risk.
Should the Council be notified of a Covid case identified in the Village, the risk assessment will be revisited.